Which distribution uses a standard kernel?

From: Michael W. Cocke (cocke_at_catherders.com)
Date: 12/05/03

Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 17:58:11 -0500

This has got to be the weirdest question... Which distro uses the
closest thing to a standard kernel.org kernel?

Mike-
Mornings: Evolution in action. Only the grumpy will survive.

  • Re: [SLE] NOVELL: Cool Solutions: Pay No Shipping for SUSE Linux 10 - Limited Time Offer!
    ... >Mornings: Evolution in action. ... Only the grumpy will survive. ... Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] 9.3 and VMware
    ... Mornings: Evolution in action. ... Only the grumpy will survive. ... Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam ... non-attachments. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Redhat 9 and IP_Forward
    ... I cant seem to get ip forwarding to work on Redhat 9 ... >its not enabled in the kernel. ... Mornings: Evolution in action. ... installed site-wide spam filters at catherders.com. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: [SLE] Find command running at startup
    ... >auto-rebuild every 24 hours? ... Mornings: Evolution in action. ... Only the grumpy will survive. ... Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: smartest backup solutions in linux?
    ... dar and daromizer. ... Mornings: Evolution in action. ... Only the grumpy will survive. ... Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)