Re: cross compiling?

From: Sybren Stüvel (sybrenUSE_at_YOURthirdtower.imagination.com)
Date: 01/01/04

Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 18:14:57 +0100

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 16:29:59 +0000, Chris wrote:

> Please forgive my stupidity

Stupidity forgiven ;-)

> Would Slackware-tarball be the same as a normal tarball?

Don't know - I never used Slackware, and I'm unfamiliar with their
packaging tools.

Could you next time please snip your post? You're making us scroll
down a few pages before we can read your post. This only gives
top-posters more reason to keep on top-posting. Quoting the entire
minute for their internet connection, and I myself, I'm og ften
reading this newsgroup on a handheld. The screen is rather small, so
then I really have to scroll down a lot before I can read anything
you wrote. Please snip your post.

Greetz,
Sybren

--
(o_   Q: God, root, what is difference?
//\   A: God can change the byte order on the CPU, root can't.