Dual Boot Hangs (Fedora & Win2K)

From: testingForEchoes (testforecho_at_volcanomail.com)
Date: 01/18/04

    Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:11:28 GMT

    I was running dual boot Mandrake 9.2 with Win2K. I installed Fedora over
    the Mandrake 9.2 using Fedora's auto partition and left the Win NTFS
    parition intact. My current partitions are:
    /dev/hda1/ ext3
    /dev/hda2/ ext3
    /dev/hda2/ linux swap

    /dev/hdb1/ ntfs
    /dev/hdb2/ linux swap

    The problem is I can not get Win2K to appear. When my Fedora boot loader
    comes up it gives me the option of Fedora or DOS. If I select DOS, I get a
    message 'booting DOS, rootnoverify(hd1,0), chainloader+1' but the system
    hangs.
    I tried changing the rootnoverify and when I change it to
    rootnoverify(hd1,1), I get a message 'Error 13, invalid or unsupportable
    executable format'. I also tried putting the Win2K CD in the drive and
    reinstalling Win2K, but the bootloader goes straight to the Fedora boot
    loader screen.

    How can I get Win2K to boot?

    Thanks,
    TFE