mrproject segfaults

From: Maurits van de Kamp (james.t.kirk_at_enterprise.nasa.gov)
Date: 01/28/04

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:09:19 +0100

Hi all,

I've just started playing around with MrProject (gnome
m$-project-replacement). It seems like a nice application but I've
noticed several times now that it segfaults when trying to reload a
saved file. Once that happens, there's nothing I can do but throw away
the file and start all over. Because of this, it's kinda hard to come up
with much more information than this, but I was wondering if anyone else
has experienced this and can give me hints on "repairing" the saved file
so that mrproject will work again? I've noticed it's a standard xml file
so I should be able to edit out anything MrProject chokes upon. I just
can't find anything out of the ordinary.

Thanks in advance :)

Maurits.