FreeMindLicense - Used with Pyples (Interactive Python Examples)

From: RDJ (rdjdvd_at_inwind.it)
Date: 03/29/04

Date: 28 Mar 2004 22:29:59 -0800

/\/\
         /\ /\
        / \/ \ |
          \ |
           \ \
-----------/ O \-------
----------/_ /-------
-----------/_/ /--------
===========\____/=========
==========================

*** FreeMindLicense ***
***********************

1. The free mind create the free product.

2. The product is any human creation: the text, the program, the
image, the music, the video, the...(other).

3. My product is your product. You can do any action with my product:
to copy, to change, to publish, to distribute, to sell, to...(other),
but you must use this license.

4. Your product is my product. I can do any action with your product:
to copy, to change, to publish, to distribute, to sell, to...(other),
but I must use this license.

5. From free source to free product, to...(other).

Site: [www.first.org,www.second.org,...]
E-mail: [first@email.org,second@email.org,...]
Other: [short text]

Date: 2004/03/27