Re: People should start paying for Linux

From: RAMCable (RAMCable_at_guardian452.com)
Date: 04/09/04

Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 16:17:39 GMT

"Mad Admin" <madadmin-no-spam@cotse.com> wrote in message
news:bWFkYWRtaW4=.d69d84402fefaf5ba136304b3c8955df@1081526635.nulluser.com...
> Mimic wrote:
>
> > "RAMCable" <RAMCable@guardian452.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > <hansai@xianzai.com> wrote in message
> > > systems. What
> > > >

> > > Abusing free distros? I don't see how! The terrorists aren't gonna do
> > shit
> > > since almost %99 of them are computer illiterate. They would probably
> try
> > > use the CDs as freesbies! LOL!
> > >
> > > RAMCable
> > > --
> > > Only two things are infinite, the universe and stupidity. I am not so
> sure
> > > about the former... -Albert Einstein
> > >

> > LOL, dude, not all terrorists are poor muslims from the sandghettos of
> > the middle east.
> >

> True but their overall level of computer literacy is probably similar to
> the average person in the world. And that ain't all that great. Working
> tech support is a good way to appreciate though how many computer
> illiterate use computers.....
>
> --

I agree and this is why I mentioned only %99 of them. So far we have not yet
gotten any kind of terrorist threat or whatever through the internet. I
wonder if they got dialup or DSL or Cable internet in their caves! LOL!

RAMCable

--
Only two things are infinite, the universe and stupidity. I am not so sure
about the former... -Albert Einstein

Relevant Pages

  • Re: People should start paying for Linux
    ... The terrorists aren't gonna do ... LOL! ... True but their overall level of computer literacy is probably similar to ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: People should start paying for Linux
    ... >> True but their overall level of computer literacy is probably similar to ... > wonder if they got dialup or DSL or Cable internet in their caves! ... LOL! ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Truth About Emily Haddock: Invited Boys Over to Rape Her
    ... terrorists, lol. ... you people who are trying to get this thread removed: USENET IS NOT, ... Our media masters did a good job ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: OT Gore refuses pledge
    ... LOL - so the troll tires of being frustrated by exposure and being ... Teachers, still a hater of American life. ... You never saw me say I supported the rights of terrorists to kill ... what's your take on Al Gore and his failure to practice what he ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)