Video Card suggestions

From: TheMartian (me_at_privacy.net)
Date: 07/02/04

Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:14:25 GMT

Any suggestions welcome for a new video card for my Linux box. My needs
are for as much grunt as possible as the box is used for 3D modeling,
and Video editing

the rest of the box is

3.2GHz P4
ASUS 94c800 motherboard
2GB Ram
500GB (2 x SATA 250GB)

running 2.4.22 Kernel

current thoughts are along the lines of ATI 9800XT

Any ideas?

--
www.sol4.net
Jabber: TheMartian@jabber.org.au