Re: Webcam for linux

From: nick_csd (nick_csd.198u2h_at_linuxcult.com)
Date: 07/11/04

Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 09:50:37 -0400

you can see this:http://tinyurl.com/37lr5
but if you search in google
webcam support in linux
you can find the cam you want

--
nick_csd
nick_csd's Profile: http:/linuxcult.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15853
View this thread: http://linuxcult.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=6977

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Are Medion cameras Linux compatible?
    ... > I'm using Mandrake 9.1, but since I got no answers in the Mandrake group ... > (and Google was little help), I'd just take a chance on it working with ... I got a Medion MD29something 2megapixel cam from aldi/lidl(can't ... I haven't tried it with linux yet. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: [SLE] Picassa for Linux
    ... With installing picasa you'll have to accept a long, ... Google might know my IP???? ... What does that have to do with Linux, ... Seriously, though, companies should make OSS - that is a notion I agree with. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Distro Poll, what do you use?
    ... Google, but only one was decidedly effective. ... out trolls and idiots for what they are)? ... just accurately identifying newbies and trolls. ... Imagine my thrill as we were watching Linux come to life out of thin air ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: ~article~ Are you Googles gopher?
    ... Google has just taken on legions of new workers. ... Aren't you using Windows 98 SE? ... And lets face it, since Linux aint used by the majority, it will be ... The short life and hard times of a Linux virus ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Making linux more user friendly
    ... a lot of hardware manufacturers don't support Linux. ... Windows) that'll probe the hardware. ... > (inclucing webcam support of course). ...
    (alt.linux)