Re: What is this .sheep/ that appeared in my home folder?

From: Robert E A Harvey (robertharvey_at_my-deja.com)
Date: 07/30/04

    Date: 29 Jul 2004 17:23:59 -0700

    rnwvr <rnwvr@hotmail.com> wrote
    > Did you install electric sheep (I believe it's a screensaver but I can be
    > wrong...) If so the .sheep directory is nothing more than electric sheep's
    > config dir :)

    It is indeed, and it's a cracker:
    http://www.electricsheep.org/

    • [kde] Re: KDE 4.6.2 screensaver module crashes with fglrx 8.850
      ... the screensaver module and set a screensaver. ... If any of the KDE devs took a notice to this thread and could ... kde's config remains plain text files -- tho with a runtime cache called ... files get edited, and a command-line app, kbuildsycoca4, that can be used ...
      (KDE)
    • [kde] Re: KDE 4.6.2 screensaver module crashes with fglrx 8.850
      ... that compiles KDE and the Ubuntu team just got unlucky with the ... the screensaver module and set a screensaver. ... kde's config remains plain text files -- tho with a runtime cache called ... files get edited, and a command-line app, kbuildsycoca4, that can be used ...
      (KDE)
    • Re: How to Deploy MFC only based application?
      ... Speaking of screensavers, I'm considering to make my own, which will detect if a software is using a whole lot of cpu power in which case the screensaver goes to black (perhaps choose color in config) screen writes "X is working hard", where is is the process that is using the most cpu power. ...
      (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
    • Re: Registry and Short names????
      ... > else in config is 32bit? ... the screensaver itself is an executable that may be win16 or win32. ... Windows doesn't care, it just executes it. ... But configuring Windows to ...
      (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
    • Re: What is this .sheep/ that appeared in my home folder?
      ... > Did you install electric sheep (I believe it's a screensaver but I can be ... > config dir:) ... Oops... ... Veni veni venias - ne me mori facias! ...
      (comp.os.linux)