Internal Modem installation

From: Jafar (jafarmg_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/15/05

Date: 15 Mar 2005 04:23:17 -0800

hai

iam a beginner please give me the guidlines how to install internal
modem driver in linux pc (Fedora)

jafar mg

Relevant Pages

  • Internal Modem installation
    ... modem driver in linux pc (Fedora) ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • help please remove me from the list.
    ... Re: Web Browsers ... No network after upgrade to Fedora 2 ... We are using a router but linux has so many browsers that it by passes the proxy server that I hav set using squid. ... >>I'm using the one from jpackage and I had to install the webapps>>seperately. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 54, Issue 170
    ... I've never tried to install it with a disk ... Fedora 9 asking for disc 1 on dvd install ... Re: Linux Outlaws (Armin) ... Fedora 9 asking for disc 1 on dvd install ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 55, Issue 19
    ... tcsh and fedora 9 ... Keeping Firefox+Flash from eating your CPU ... > available for Linux? ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: RH rips again Was: extend EOL for Red Hat Linux 9?
    ... I use Fedora in exactly the same way I used ... >Red Hat Linux before it... ... Right, but it's a big change from RHL 7.3 Pro, which came with both. ... If that works out, and I can configure it just like my LAN server, ...
    (Fedora)