WiFi Intel 2100b troubles - anyone ??? -

From: Atreju (atreju_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: 03/31/05

Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:44:00 +0200

My laptop uses a mini-pci wlan intel 2100b card to get a wireless
connection.

I installed Suse 9.1 and just can't get the damn card up and running... does
anyonee maybe have same config and did get the card up and running? Thanks
for any help.

Robin

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Wireless slow down problem
    ... Where is the PCI Antenna. ... apart from the internet connection. ... I've just installed a D-link 53Mbps pci card, ... If i disable the wireless card then re-enable it, ...
  • Re: Wireless slow down problem
    ... Where is the PCI Antenna. ... apart from the internet connection. ... I've just installed a D-link 53Mbps pci card, ... If i disable the wireless card then re-enable it, ...
  • Re: Wireless Connection Question (HELP)
    ... I'd remove the card that the ISP installed and connect directly to the internal card. ... I assumed that when ISP hooked up connection they would use the card ... laptop which has integrated Atheros AR5006EG Wireless Network Adapter. ... The question I have is on the laptop running Vista under Network ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Slow Wi-Fi
    ... a proxy server that isn't accessible from your new ISP? ... PCMCIA card, waited for it to establish contact, disabled networking, ... and then re-established the wireless connection. ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Wireless Internet Connection?
    ... I'm in a place that provides wireless connection. ... Ben Myers ... 1390 802.11b/g Mini Card ". ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)