FC3 snmpd can't start

From: Wing (wing_at_danpex.com)
Date: 07/13/05

    Date: 13 Jul 2005 13:25:15 EDT

    When I try to start the snmpd Service from my FC3 system, I receive the
    following message:
    "snmpd failed. The error was: Starting snmpd: /usr/sbin/snmpd: error
    while loading shared libraries: libbeecrypt.so.6: cannot enable
    executable stack as shared object requires: Permission denied
    [FAILED]"
    Did a little bit of google search, and found out beecrypt error was
    common to other modules as well. The only thing I don't understand is
    the snmpd Service works fine up until recently, but I can't remember
    which updated modules caused the problem.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    Wing