Re: Is it possible to forward broadcast packets between different subnets without using brdge ?!

SatSpy <vkwireless@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is it possible to forward broadcast packets between different subne ?

What exactly are you trying to do ? Please provide more details.

Mark.

--
Mark Hobley
393 Quinton Road West

Telephone: (0121) 247 1596
International: 0044 121 247 1596

http://markhobley.yi.org/

  • Re: local IMAP server fed by POP
    ... because the password authentication tool "checkpw" is not operational. ... server documentation, visit: ... Mark Hobley ... 393 Quinton Road West ...
    (comp.mail.imap)
  • Re: Detecting whether this is Linux or Windows ?
    ... MH> puts "Damn, ... set configfile ... MH> Mark Hobley ... MH> 393 Quinton Road West ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Samba
    ... > optimizing them both. ... Try networking Linux to Linux, using a spare PC if you can. ... Mark Hobley ... 393 Quinton Road West ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Serial Commands
    ... I need to see where the extra characters appear, ... Please post the raw output from the scope. ... Mark Hobley ... 393 Quinton Road West ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Adding a Hard Drive
    ... > by root, I can't write to it without being root. ... chown art /home/art/mnt ... Mark Hobley ... 393 Quinton Road West ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)