Re: Maildir to Outlook Converter

On 3/11/2006 10:22 PM, ABUSE@xxxxxxxxxx wrote to ALL:

-> > Yep. I think an IMAP server is OP's best bet.
->
-> you can do THAT with IMAP ??? I suppose the other way around also ?
-> I'd hate to forward tons of messages using Outlook's ....

You can do lots of things with IMAP :)

  • Thunderbird / Courier IMAP error?
    ... my FreeBSD box is already running UW IMAP, ... IMAP server to run on a different port. ... I successfully connected and authenticated to my Courier IMAP ... IMAP command received by server." ...
    (comp.mail.imap)
  • Fw: Re: IMAP server and client recommendations?
    ... IMAP server and client recommendations? ... >client that stores its mail in mbox or maildir format. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: IMAP Server
    ... I am thinking that I could run an IMAP Server on an always on Max OS X ... Another alternative that would match my requirements would be an iPad ... When I download from my POP mailbox, I have a choice to delete all of the messages from the mail server immediately or to leave them. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • RE: Suggestions please for what POP or IMAP servers to use
    ... Suggestions please for what POP or IMAP servers to use ... The developer is very adamant about writing dovecot strictly to ... least have issues) with an IMAP server that goes purely by the rules. ... who can use a server that no client can connect to? ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: fetchmail and plain text password
    ... I think it's an imap server. ... So when users launch their mulberry (a typical Uni mail ... The advantage of IMAP is that it allows you to partially download message. ...
    (freebsd-questions)