Re: cofnać rm

* MG wrote in comp.os.linux:

Please repost in English.

sorry.

I deleted file with rm -rf. How to recovery this file?

Go to your backup.

--
David

  • Re: =?UTF-8?B?Y29mbmHEhyBybQ==?=
    ... Please repost in English. ... I deleted file with rm -rf. ... How to recovery this file? ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: =?UTF-8?B?Y29mbmHEhyBybQ==?=
    ... Please repost in English. ... I deleted file with rm -rf. ... How to recovery this file? ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Recycle Bin
    ... If a deleted file is no longer in the Recycle Bin, ... dedicated file recovery program - as long as the file or hard drive has not ... hard drive before you attempt to retrieve the lost file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Restore a deleted Excel Workbook?
    ... Don't expect to consistently be able to recover a deleted file. ... Recycle Bin and then deleting because I don't know if files are renamed there. ... PC INSPECTOR File Recovery ... > Tim Williams ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Any product to undelete file?
    ... space for the deleted file was not used by other new files in the ... do not have a backup, or up to date backup for the deleted file? ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)