Running out of dual boot room

One drive divided WindowsXP 30 megs and bal of 90 megs for Fedora 5.
This was a bad move as I am running out of space for XP. I'd like to install another drive and move Fedora to it and leave Windows on the first drive alone. Suggestions? Should I install Fedora on the 2nd drive and copy stuff from the dual boot Fedora, or should I back Fedora up to the new drive after partitioning? Since Fedora has lots of room on the lst drive, can I re-partition it smaller? Bit of a quandary as to how to proceed here, thanks for any input.