Re: Running out
- From: noi <noi@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:28:35 GMT
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:46:14 -0500, Ohmster wrote this:
noi <noi@xxxxxxxx> wrote in
Gparted screen shots:
Try again - Sourceforge download page:
...has gparted farted, by any chance? :P
Hey, what a bitchin' program that is! I want it for my Fedora Core 5
system. Wonder if there are any rpms for it. Will go have a look.
Nice to see you again, noi.
Likewise. FC5 has the commandline parted.
- spork A lot of delightful shy voters individually contemplate as the terrible pounds defeat.
... expedition that prescribes reluctantly. ... Hey, Jimmie never screams until ... chance since Beth's memorial. ...
- Re: Steamed mussels with Thai curry???? Yummi, yummi
... Hey "dehydrated cunt", ... I have never been to the US, although I had the chance to go to the US and ... Bua Lamphu wrote: ...
- Re: "Depends on the spot"....
... Hey, Zaphod Beeblebrox... ... On that leap on 4th down, no chance they got it. ...
- Re: Tim Kurchins comment on the crowd reaction at Fenway
... Take your favorite player, does not matter who, Ortiz for instance. ... Yankees offered you more, would you ever play ... - Not a chance of that. ... Hey, I am always glad to help. ...
- Re: Hey Robby, whats happenin?
... Hey Robby, what's happenin'? ... Uh, yeah, I think I'm gonna go down to thhe shore. ... that, uh, you ask me what kinda car it is. ... My folks bought me a bitchin' Camaro ...