Re: digital camera and card readers on linux

From: Avaalak (ppt_at_phaseplane.com)
Date: 09/21/03

Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:21:21 -0500

stig wrote:

> hi
> has anyone here got experiance from connecting digital cameras or
> cardreaders to redhat 9?
>
> i am planning to buy a digital camera and thought about a card reader.
> will it probebly work, or problebly not?
> was there any problems getting it work, what camera, card reader and
> applicatoins did you use
>
> many thanks in advance.
> stig

Just a follow up to what Paul said. I have Redhat 7.3 and use a ScanDisk
model number SDDR-31. It works great. The camera is a Cannon Powershot s230

cheers

Avaalak

Relevant Pages

  • Re: digital camera and card readers on linux
    ... stig wrote: ... > has anyone here got experiance from connecting digital cameras or ... > will it probebly work, ... I have Redhat 7.3 and use a ScanDisk ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • digital camera and card readers on linux
    ... has anyone here got experiance from connecting digital cameras or ... i am planning to buy a digital camera and thought about a card reader. ... will it probebly work, or problebly not? ...
    (linux.redhat.install)