Re: Lotus Domino Client for RH9

From: Lew Pitcher (Lew.Pitcher_at_td.com)
Date: 11/03/03

Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 13:04:14 GMT

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:16:25 +0800, "Rickie" <rickie_wong@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I would like to know where I can download or get the Lotus Notes client for
>Red Hat 9 (Regardless of what version). Hope someone can help. Thanks.

There is no such client. The best you can do is to download (from lotus.com,
IIRC) the Lotus Notes client for MSWindows, and run it under "wine".

If you /really/ want a native Notes client for Linux, it looks like you're going
to have to complain loudly to Lotus, or pay them for custom development work.

--
Lew Pitcher
IT Consultant, Enterprise Technology Solutions