Re: Dual booting XP, Linux with Grub, on Dell

From: O)-^-(O (spam_at_nospam.haha.net)
Date: 11/25/03

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:03:56 -0700

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> (O)-^-(O) wrote:

> >> I know that the daily papers like a scandal or sensation, but just
> >> what is it that's scandalous or sensational about female genitalia?
> >
> > That's my implied question too incase you missed it. What is it?
> >
> > You don't have to answer that, coz it's OK. It's not your fault!
>
> Then why ask it, first by implication then directly?

First time it was just stated. Second time, it was just explained. So it
was not asked at all anytime. But if you are willing to tell, we listen.

> Linux makes you stupid.

At first yes. But then again if you dig, you know it's only coz of long
stint(k)s with windows. Later, well, you know now...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dual booting XP, Linux with Grub, on Dell
    ... >> That's my implied question too incase you missed it. ... First time it was just stated. ... But then again if you dig, you know it's only coz of long ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Dual booting XP, Linux with Grub, on Dell
    ... >> That's my implied question too incase you missed it. ... First time it was just stated. ... But then again if you dig, you know it's only coz of long ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Windows VISTA Has Ruined My Life and Now Someone Has to Die
    ... Ubuntu on it instead of Vista, but they told me it wouldn't be smart ... First time I bought extra warrantee coz ... I can't open this puppy up coz it's a laptop. ... Summin summin to do with the shared suffering and ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Easy Drop Down Box Question
    ... Adam I will detail out every step incase this is your first time. ... how to do this and gives you the option of selecting a table and field ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Un-rant
    ... doing a bit better, that *is* sweet alright. ... it's safe to assume I am right coz I am right. ... all things tobacco whilst bemoaning my fate that I had committed to quit. ... the first time since quit day I feel like I'm standing on solid ground. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)