Dual boot RH 9 with Win98 SE

From: Gram (plonk_at_aol.com)
Date: 11/26/03

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:19:52 -0000

Can any one tell me how to dual boot Red hat 7 or 9 with 98 SE on a Tosh Sat
Pro Laptop

Do you install 98 first then Red hat or the reverse?

many thanks

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Problems to Install Oracle Client 10g over Red Hat AS 3.0update3
    ... Oracle 10g R1 DB go out of memory once in a while goes for a toss till it ... "General Red Hat Linux discussion list" ... Problems to Install Oracle Client 10g over Red Hat AS 3.0update3 ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Time to start Linuxing..some questions?
    ... me on the net to download the rest..advice on how to bootstrap a raw ... Red Hat Enterprise Linux and its relations (e.g., ... So I do not install Apache, Samba, most of the other servers, though I do ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: I have installed Red Hat Enterprise illegally!
    ... >> Red Hat from the net. ... so I visited my local bookshop to purchase a book on Linux. ... What Redhat does own is their logos and the name Redhat. ... >is install your new distro in the same partition that you installed RHEL. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: CentOS for newbies desktop? [Was: Re: Fedora Core ... problem]
    ... packaging and admin techniques that would make a usable desktop ... People who are computer savvy to some degree (or not that much savvy in one case -- but the lady has learned Red Hat first in times when it was still Red Hat, and then she got Windows with the new computer, and now she goes around and notalgically remembers about beautfy of that Red Hat icons which was welcoming her on login, and hates unfriendliness of Windows;-) -- and she is really not computer geek; sorry, I digress). ... Being now a Red Hat employee, I would love to install them some Red Hat related distro, but I am not sure which one. ... The nature of the fedora/RHEL split is that if you want new app features you have to accept the experimental kernels and device drivers that come bundled with them in fedora. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Red Hat Enterprise - do I have to subscibe?
    ... can I install Red Hat ES on as many servers as I like without ... to terminate -- it's an auto-renewing subscription like a book club. ... Customer installs or executes the Software. ... You _cannot_ copy and install the ISOs without purchasing additional ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)