Re: Dell 650 gotcha

From: Taylor, Patrick [RICH1:VO00:EXCH] (pataylor_at_americasm01.nt.com)
Date: 12/01/03

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:07:31 -0600

"Sprint" <sprint@pilot.net> wrote in message
news:3fc87c55$0$122$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net...

> Trying to load RH9 on a Dell Poweredge 650 server - boot from CDROM 1 - go
> through the country + keyboard stuff OK. Then it asks where it is loading
> from, select "local CDROM".

> It then says the CDROM doesn't exist and refuses to proceed.

Is it by chance a SCSI CD-ROM?

Relevant Pages

  • Keyboard is dead, totally unresponsive under x
    ... The keyboard works, because I boot into ... Initializing built-in extension XKEYBOARD ... Loading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/libpcidata.a ... Module pcidata: vendor="The XFree86 Project" ...
    (comp.os.linux.x)
  • Re: SetFocus issue...
    ... > Any chance anyone could spare a sec to see where i'm going wrong here? ... > On loading a page i'm trying to sefocus to a button on the page, ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: No need to worry
    ... tapped the keyboard and brought forth: ... "If we can improve at the rate we need to improve we've got a chance." ... we're now preparing by losing a lot of games and taking the ...
    (uk.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Black Marks on Each Nation
    ... tapped the keyboard and brought forth: ... chance at a series sans perpetual forays into mental disintegration. ... Because I'll predict that there will be plenty of the former but not ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: How to clean up text pasted from web sites
    ... >page, then pasting into Joe, then loading vi,:set noautoindent., the ... if you have options for marking the beginning and end of a selection ... they were being typed in from the keyboard. ...
    (comp.unix.shell)