Re: Fedora Core 1 install keyboard problems

From: Sam (samric_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/02/03

Date: 1 Dec 2003 18:01:05 -0800

Hi there,

I have the same problem here with my hp pavilion ze4420 laptop. My
keyboard is not USB, but my mouse is, which could be the problem.
Anyway, for the installation, I found a way to have the keyboard
working simply by typing on the "caps lock" key (or whatever key on
your keyboard). By doing so, it seems to keep you keyboard awake...
Very strange. Anyway, I installed it all the way and my system is up
and running now, except that I still have to type on my keyboard
everytime I boot, which doesn't make my so happy. If anyone has a fix
for this, I'd be interrested...

sam