RH9 Wireless config for Compaq Laptop C3045us

MikeSenGupta_at_hotmail.com
Date: 01/24/04

Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 03:00:20 GMT

I am trying to install wireless lan on compaq pressario C3045US laptop s/w
vesion Red Hat 9.0. The 802.11b adapter is model HP WLAN 54G W450. In the
Linux configurator I do not find a device similar to this. I have tried to
enable almost 10 wireless Lan from the list but none of them work. Mr.
Alexander Dalloz from Germany have suggested to look up in the 'Linux
wireless for compaq laptops' website. Unfortunately, this site lists only
the older laptops.
I am surem someone has encountered this problem before. Hello, there! Need
Help!

Relevant Pages

  • RH9 Wireless config for Compaq Laptop C3045us
    ... I am trying to install wireless lan on compaq pressario C3045US laptop s/w ... Linux configurator I do not find a device similar to this. ... wireless for compaq laptops' website. ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • How do I remove network references from my old Laptop??!!
    ... I have a wireless Lan at home which used to consist of 2 laptops and a ... I never "mapped" the drives, just accessed shared folders ...
  • long ssh connect-times on WLAN
    ... I have three Macs on a wireless LAN behind a Linksys WRT54GL router; ... When I ssh to the iMac from either of the two laptops, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.comm)
  • Re: Cant get IP on secured WiFi network
    ... >I'm helping my friends set up a wireless LAN at their home office. ... >They have two laptops running Windows XP and a Linksys WRT54G router. ...