RH9 Wireless config for Compaq Laptop C3045us

MikeSenGupta_at_hotmail.com
Date: 01/24/04

Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 03:00:20 GMT

I am trying to install wireless lan on compaq pressario C3045US laptop s/w
vesion Red Hat 9.0. The 802.11b adapter is model HP WLAN 54G W450. In the
Linux configurator I do not find a device similar to this. I have tried to
enable almost 10 wireless Lan from the list but none of them work. Mr.
Alexander Dalloz from Germany have suggested to look up in the 'Linux
wireless for compaq laptops' website. Unfortunately, this site lists only
the older laptops.
I am surem someone has encountered this problem before. Hello, there! Need
Help!