LVM and raid hardware

From: david (davids_at_free.fr)
Date: 01/28/04

    Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:20:52 +0100

    hello ,

    Is it possible to use a RAID hardware solution like a smart-array controler (HP/compaq) with LVM (Logical Volume manager).

    Thanks

    David

    • Re: Its going well but hurting my pinkies
      ... Been fleeced proper, ... guv, by his manager or something. ... >> david wrote: ...
      (uk.music.guitar)
    • Re: Veritas file manager
      ... Veritas Volume Manager (or vxvm) can be completly managed / setup from ... the commandline as easily as LVM. ...
      (comp.sys.hp.hpux)
    • Re: NewBie Question about UI with OOD
      ... Responding to David... ... > other hand, there are two kinds of people, one is manager another is teller ...
      (comp.object)
    • Re: Comments on Sound and Vision Magazine Turntable Cover Story
      ... where many of the staff were relieved of their jobs.] ... told that David got a serious pay cut but that he was to ... contacted David in an e-mail I was told by one manager that ... Interestingly he was still on the Masthead of S&V as ...
      (rec.audio.opinion)
    • Re: Comments on Sound and Vision Magazine Turntable Cover Story
      ... Good to hear from you Howard. ... where many of the staff were relieved of their jobs.] ... In a conversation with one knowledgeable individual I was told that David got a serious pay cut but that he was to remain on the MastHead as Technical Director for S&V until at least the end of 2006. ... In December of 2006 when I contacted David in an e-mail I was told by one manager that David was no longer "affiliated" with Sound & Vision. ...
      (rec.audio.opinion)