Re: Any way to bypass bad RPM during (Fedora) install?

From: mjt (mjtobler_at_removethis_mail.ru)
Date: 03/05/04

Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 04:44:22 GMT

TimGoogler wrote:

> I'm trying a fresh install of Fedora Core 1 & (similar to issues I've

> What I want to know is, is there a way to bypass just this package

... there are known issues with fedora
and mismatched install pathnames.

what errors are you getting?

<<   http://michaeljtobler.homelinux.com/   >>
Real programmers don't write in FORTRAN.  FORTRAN is for pipe
stress freaks and crystallography weenies.  FORTRAN is for wimp
engineers who wear white socks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Any way to bypass bad RPM during (Fedora) install?
    ... there are known issues with fedora ... and mismatched install pathnames. ... Real programmers don't write in FORTRAN. ...
    (comp.os.linux.questions)
  • Re: Cant compile Fortran in Fedora 7
    ... For users of Fedora ... (PDT) ... (15:13 CDT) ... The following is about the simplest Fortran ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Any way to bypass bad RPM during (Fedora) install?
    ... there are known issues with fedora ... and mismatched install pathnames. ... Real programmers don't write in FORTRAN. ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Fortran 77 and Fedora core 4
    ... I just installed Fedora core 4 on my machine, ... realized that from GCC 4.0 I got Fortran 95. ... machine that needs Fortran 77 to compile it. ... Should I install a older GCC as well? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: static compilation
    ... On 5/22/2013 5:39 AM, Rudra Banerjee wrote: ... This is possibly more a linux(or even fedora) question, then fortran. ... while compiling I get error as: ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)