Uninstall RPM installed packages manually

From: Mikevl (mikevl_at_paradise.net.nz)
Date: 04/20/04

    Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:47:09 +1200

    Hi

    I have installed an application on Fedora2 using rpm -ivh. The installation
    did not conclude 100% successfully as it came up with a script error but the
    application ran real well until I change my password, mistake. I now need to
    remove it which seem to be a problem using rpm -e. What is the procedure for
    removing a package manually.

    i.e. Delete disk files
    remove package entries from rpm database (where)
    any other steps

    Many thanks

    Mike