IMPORTANT ANTI VIRUS INFORMATION

SysAdmin_at_vs.shawcable.net
Date: 04/23/04

    Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:25:55 GMT

    Protect yourself from new viruses that you may not know you have. We have designed a set of anti virus tools to keep your system secure. Visit here for more information on these free and easy to use tools

    http://www.gigdot.net/

    • IMPORTANT ANTI VIRUS INFORMATION
      ... Protect yourself from new viruses that you may not know you have. ... We have designed a set of anti virus tools to keep your system secure. ...
      (comp.lang.java.databases)
    • IMPORTANT ANTI VIRUS INFORMATION
      ... Protect yourself from new viruses that you may not know you have. ... We have designed a set of anti virus tools to keep your system secure. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • IMPORTANT ANTI VIRUS INFORMATION
      ... Protect yourself from new viruses that you may not know you have. ... We have designed a set of anti virus tools to keep your system secure. ...
      (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
    • IMPORTANT ANTI VIRUS INFORMATION
      ... Protect yourself from new viruses that you may not know you have. ... We have designed a set of anti virus tools to keep your system secure. ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • IMPORTANT ANTI VIRUS INFORMATION
      ... Protect yourself from new viruses that you may not know you have. ... We have designed a set of anti virus tools to keep your system secure. ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)