Which yum repository to install Digikam?

From: PQ (p_at_q.com)
Date: 04/27/04

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:05:56 -0400

Hello there,

none of the repositories in my yum.conf contain the package digikam. Which
one does?

Kind regards,

Patrick

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Are there KDE GPG keys for yum?
    ... Patrick wrote: ... > canĀ“t find the necessary keys in order to use the above repositories. ... First of all, these are gpg keys for rpm, not yum. ...
    (linux.redhat.install)
  • Re: norton, pcguard
    ... seanpaul99 wrote: ... > many thanks Patrick, with your explanation i fully understand. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Which yum repository to install Digikam?
    ... Patrick wrote: ... > There MUST be something wrong with Digikam, ... > to install it. ... I used all kinds of repositories and either the package is ...
    (linux.redhat.install)
  • Re: Three-way Lookup Help Please
    ... Hi Patrick, it may be easier if I send you a copy of my worksheet via ... can send you a copy of my workbook? ... Kind regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)