Looking for Proactive Advice on RH9 ->FC2 upgrade

From: Daniel Davis (buybuydandavis_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/22/04

    Date: 22 May 2004 02:29:03 -0700

    I'm lookinng to upgrade from RH9 ->FC2, and thought I'd get whatever
    advice on this *before* I started. My last upgrade, from RH8.? to RH9,
    was a complete debacle, requiring a fresh install in the end, and I'd
    like to avoid that.

    The only issue I've seen mentioned is on Ximian gnome, in the release
    notes at fedora - though the release notes still look to be the FC1
    notes.

    Any advice to avoid pain in the upgrade would be appreciated.

    Buy Buy -- Dan Davis