intel modem driver probs.

From: Aqueus7 (Aqueus7_at_net-scape.net)
Date: 08/02/04

    Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 00:01:37 -0500

    I'm new to Linux and I'm trying to setup Fedora core-1
    as a workstation on a Pent-4 PC in order to learn more.

    Everything went very smooth until I got to the modem.

    I understand my problem is a common one... my modem is
    a PCI winmodem. However, the modem is an Intel 536ep,
    and Intel provides a universal linux driver designed
    for RedHat, Mandrake, and SuSE.

    When I follow the steps for installation I get the
    following message...

    current running kernel is 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl
    /lib/modules... autoconf.h does not exist
    please install Kernel source.

    OK, so how do I go about installing the kernel source?

    or, is the driver setup just looking in the wrong place?

    appreciate any help