Possible to copy existing RH9 installation to aother disk?

From: Mark Fisher (mark_fisher_at_NOSPAM.bellsouth.net)
Date: 01/27/05

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:32:39 -0500

I have a two drive dual boot system - Win2K on the first drive, and
RedHat 9 on the second. I just installed a much larger first drive and
used a utility to move the Win2K installation to the new first drive.

Is there a utility or some way to move the existing RedHat 9
installation from the old second drive to a partition on the new first
drive? Are there other ways to make the move, if such a utility does
not exist? Moving a working RH9 install seems like it would be easier
than doing a fresh RH9 install and then doing all the additional
software installations and changes to duplicate my original installation.

Thanks for any pointers on how to do this.

Mark