HD not recognized

From: Chamuco (ihuizar_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: 03/18/05

Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:14:37 -0800

I am attempting to install Linux but my harddrive is not seen by the
install. I've tried seceral ditros that support amd64. I think is because of
the chipset which is Ati Radeon Xpress 200p.

Well I have a HP d1000e
which is a AMD64 3200+
memory 1gb
HD sata maxtor 160gb
Graphics card ati x300se

Any ideas?

Relevant Pages

  • Hd not recognized
    ... I am attempting to install Linux but my harddrive is not seen by the ... I've tried seceral ditros that support amd64. ... the chipset which is Ati Radeon Xpress 200p. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Ati Radeon Xpress 200p Chipset Driver
    ... I am attempting to install Linux but my harddrive is not seen by the ... I think is because of the chipset which is Ati Radeon Xpress 200p. ... Also I am planning to buy a new system I would like to get a amd64 w/PCIe I ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • HD not recognized
    ... I am attempting to install Linux but my harddrive is not seen by the ... I think is because of the chipset which is Ati Radeon Xpress 200p. ... Graphics card ati x300se ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)