Re: Problem installing Fedora 3 :(

From: Scott Speck (speck82_at_comcast.net)
Date: 05/02/05

    Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 17:59:01 -0400

    Hi Everyone,

    I'm having the same problem -- I have now "burned through" about thirty
    blank CD-R disks, trying every Nero and Roxio option that I can try, and,
    when I'm done, all I see is ONE BIG ISO file sitting on the CD-R. Should I
    see an entire directory tree of files on the CD-ROM? Is the .iso file
    basically just a big zip file? It might have worked better if the Linux
    download was a huge ZIP file. Copy it to one's hard disk, unzip it, and
    then grab the entire resulting file tree and burn THAT onto the CD-R. I'm
    just grabbing at straws here -- I cannot get the ISO burn to work right,
    because when I try booting from it, it NEVER WORKS.

    Incredibly Frustrated,
    Scott Speck
    kaiju@comcast.net