Re: RedHat 9 and S-ATA

From: Markku Kolkka (markku.kolkka_at_iki.fi)
Date: 05/10/05

    Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:00:07 +0300

    Volker Bandke wrote:
    > THE SHORT VERSION:
    > Where do I find CD images for RedHat 9 that support installation to
    > S-ATA drives?

    The short answer:
    Nowhere.

    --
            Markku Kolkka
            markku.kolkka@iki.fi

    • Re: redhat-config-packages using iso image
      ... >loopback mounts of iso images. ... >ie folder redhat contains ... >installation tree not found. ... packages other than what is immediatly displayed. ...
      (RedHat)
    • redhat-config-packages using iso image
      ... loopback mounts of iso images. ... copy .discinfo from the first disk to the subdirectory containing the ... ie folder redhat contains ... redhat enterprise 3 x ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: License issue with Fedora
      ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... ]> files might make the other, GPL, software non-functional. ... ]> images become a part of the GPL software and must come under the GPL. ... ]> they must allow anyone to copy it, or Redhat has violated the GPL. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: How to send html text and image data directly to browser?
      ... Yes, cron job can be usefull, if you create a specific directory for the ... the images to and maybe shorten the max lifelength for them. ... atleast most RedHat based distros seems to ... have this script and even so Gentoo. ...
      (alt.php)
    • Re: RedHat 9 and S-ATA
      ... > Where do I find CD images for RedHat 9 that support installation to ... You probably won't find any preconfigured RedHat 9 cd's with sata support. ... Withe correct drivers I got my promise pci sata card to work with RedHat 8 ...
      (linux.redhat.install)