fedora boot image

From: ali (zen23877_at_zen.co.uk)
Date: 05/20/05

    Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:36:05 +0100

    Hi,
        I have the fedora image on hard disk - the DVD iso.

    Can I create a boot disk from a DVD+RW media, or does it only work with
    DVD+R disks ? (Or -RW,-R disks) .

    Cheers,

       Ali

    • Re: Do I have a virus?
      ... have to include reflashing EEPROMs with the proper code. ... most malware just lives on one's hard disk drive. ... any programs from outside of the known good media". ... system's architecture and BIOS and/or CMOS. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: Dumb like a fox Backup Software?
      ... removable media became more expensive than hard disk. ... Let's examine the chances of losing ... Then there's the cost for 8-20 Gbytes of storage. ...
      (rec.audio.pro)
    • Re: Recording analog TV shows
      ... I am interested in you mentioning that you can allways shrink the video ... programs that required enormous amount of hard disk space. ... Assuming you have everything set up correctly, Media Center is just like ... the Windows vista media center. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
    • Re: Obtaining install disk
      ... Physical media on CD or DVD ... A recovery partition on the hard disk. ... Much better to borrow a legitimate set of CDs rather than download an image of unknown provenance. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
    • Re: backing up to a DVD
      ... messing about with CDs/DVDs and the cold sweat brought on by hard disk ... about off my media center PC, onto DVD. ... So the hard disks of the other PCs are ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)