Re: RHEL 4.0 on Compaq Itanium 1 - can it be done? _documentation?

sam_at_pharo.com
Date: 08/02/05

Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 01:30:55 GMT

More research seems t indicate a problem, with all current distros,
recognizing the internal Smart Array Controller.

If this is the case, can I kust pluch an old SCSI adapter into the
unit, and then put some old drives onto this?

Does anyone have any documentation for this system?

Thanks,

kaschenat a ttdotnet