Tell installer to use swap

Hi,

I have an old pc with only 8mb of ram, and I want to install redhat 6.2 on it (I have another machine running same distro). The old pc have no cdrom, but ethernet adapter on parallel port (a d-link de 620), so I decided to try network installation.
Via nfs, installer exit after ~10 minutes with signal 9; via ftp installation hang up at "loading second stage ramdisk". I have looked over web and I think it maybe a low memory problem: there's a way to force installer to use a swap partion on hdd? (note: partition already exists on hdd, it was created by a previously redhat 5 installation).

Thanks and Regards,
Fabrizio
.