Re: installing Dazuko on RedHat 9

I am having problems on Dazuko installing too.

I configured and built the kernel (it is in /usr/src/kernel/XXX/, where
XXX is my kernel release name) with

make menuconfig

"Enable different security modules" ENABLED
"Default Linux Capabilities" as MODULE <M>
"NSA SELinux Support" DISABLED

then tried install Dazuko with

/configure
make
/sbin/insmod dazuko.ko

it says "kernel: There is already a security framework initialized,
register_security failed. kernel: dazuko: failed to register".

Dazuko README for linux2.6 says that there is something should be done
with

patch /lib/modules/'uname -r'/build/fs/dcache.c patch_dpath.diff

I am stuck because I don't have
dcache.c :(

  • Re: File change notification
    ... I am the current maintainer of Dazuko. ... kernel, Dazuko uses LSM. ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Klamav
    ... If KlamAV *requires* Dazuko, then you should provide it when you ... proper (the kernel maintainers would have to accept the patch, ... capabilities module which is builtin in the Fedora kernel ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: A BIG "show stopper" for openSUSE at the corporate level anyway!!
    ... Also, as I said - this is decision, made by kernel devs, in part maybe ... because the dazuko implementation is too intrusive, ... There's another thing as well - antivirus solutions just make feel ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Klamav
    ... If KlamAV *requires* Dazuko, then you should provide it when ... you install Klamav. ... standalone kernel module packages are banned in Fedora) unless/until it ... capabilities module which is builtin in the Fedora kernel ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Dazuko Installationsproblem
    ... Ich versuche auf meinem Rechner Dazuko-2.3.5 zu installieren. ... Wenn ich dann aber mit make kompilieren will bekomme ich Fehler angezeigt: ... Diese Datei gibt es im Kernel 2.6.27 nicht mehr. ... In der FAQ von Dazuko steht das der Kernen mit CONFIG_SECURITY=y ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.linux.misc)