Re: Redhat 9 : Installing a later ersion of Apache

> I want to install a newer version of Apache on my test server. At the
> moment it has 2.0.40.

I have successfully updated Apache to version 2.0.55 :)

Aaron

  • Re: [PHP] Question before upgrading to 5
    ... anyway I see you did do a dual apache setup, cool, and got it working properly. ... but it sure is a cool trick if you really need to run php4 sites and php5 sites on one production ... install of apache would allow you to do. ... php in so far as you can also specify a custom prefix to have ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: PHP Tutorials
    ... >> In this tutorial we assume that your server has activated support for PHP ... install a web server locally (not just Apache). ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Two newbie questions
    ... Apache to install OK but when I then tried to install PHP ... The packages mean it generally takes less skill and effort to install - ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Upgrade Fedora Core 3 to Fedora Core 5 Help please
    ... I run from apache for my family website. ... some of the nice new features that I hear about with Fedora Core 5. ... don't work anymore would be a real problem. ... Format and install fresh would be a real nice way to go and I ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Need Help with Adding mod_ssl to Apache
    ... Solaris 9 system and I am using the relevant version of mod_ssl. ... rather than to install the web server from another source. ... Well, first of all, why are you using the Sun Freeware apache? ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)