Re: X11 Problem with Anaconda on Fedora 4

Yea, I suspect the text version of the installer will work and
configure the OS properly since the X server itself is OK. It's odd
that the graphical version doesn't use use X correctly since it doesn't
seem to be a hardware compatiblity issue.

Thanks

  • Re: Administrator Consoled in Can not install software
    ... this in Terminal Services Configuration - Server settings. ... I am the administrator and I am trying to restrict all non-admin ... installer to install itself. ... I have disabled the windows installer but that only applies ...
  • Re: SBS 2003 Hangs On Apply Computer Settings
    ... Removed APC and installed version 7.04. ... "Applying Computer Settings" hangs for about 2 1/2 hours on my server, ... The windows 3.1 installer appeared to be just a coincidence. ... Have you installed the Windows Installer 3.1 update successfully? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Not enough sotrage is available to complete this operation
    ... I understand after you installed Acronis True Image 9.1 on ... your Server, you encountered a couple of issue, for example: ... not startup, Windows Installer isn't responding, etc, As this issue is ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS 2003 Hangs On Apply Computer Settings
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... >before the server springs into life. ... >> Computer Settings" when you applied Windows Installer 3.1 update. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Administrator Consoled in Can not install software
    ... That would tell you exactly which policy has the ... Components - Windows Installer ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ...