Re: Does FC5 64bits read NTFS partitions ?

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:15:22 +0200, Jean-Francois Ortolo wrote:
Hi all

I apologize for this, I might wish to install Windows Vista beta 2 on
my AMD 64 computer, while keeping safe with FC5 64 bits at the same time.

Usually when you install windows, it wipes the MBR.
I would research how to reinstall your boot loader if I were you.

I would also expect Windows to erase the harddrive and plan according.

  • Re: Activating windows
    ... but, this time, I didn't want to lose my data, so did the safe ... > Does Windows startup normally? ... > Did you just install Windows? ... > computer, now when I boot up, it gets as far as our user accounts... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Does FC5 64bits read NTFS partitions ?
    ... I apologize for this, I might wish to install Windows Vista beta 2 on my AMD 64 computer, while keeping safe with FC5 64 bits at the same time. ... Visitez mon site gratuit donnant des Statistiques ...
    (linux.redhat.install)
  • Windows XP hangs at login screen because a service problem
    ... i'm trying to install windows xp sp2 in a computer with an amd k6 ... If i try to log into in safe mode i can do it... ... but i don't know wich one... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • The signiture for windows xp is invalid
    ... Hope someone can helpo me i tried to install windows xp ... on an amd 1900+ it copied all the files and started the ... instillation but has come up with the error 'The ... signiture for windows xp is invalid' the error code is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)