Re: Installing Fedora Core 6 on Duo Core Mac
- From: "Joe Murphy" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:56:35 -0500
That worked. It took a few tries to get the Mac to boot to the DVD, but I
did install Fedora.
My only problem now is that I don't know how to get it to boot into Linux.
It keeps booting into OS X. Any idea how to change the operating system on
"Markku Kolkka" <markku.kolkka@xxxxxx> wrote in message
Joe Murphy wrote:
I repartitioned the HDD on my Mac Mini (Intel DuoCore) and downloaed
Fedora Core 6. What do I need to put on a DVD to make it bootable for
Download the DVD .iso image, and burn it using a program that can create
disks from .iso image files. The resulting DVD should have several
files and subdirectories on it, not a copy of the .iso file.
- Prev by Date: RH4WS stops during install
- Next by Date: How to Make the Hard Drive just like the "Install Disk"
- Previous by thread: Re: Installing Fedora Core 6 on Duo Core Mac
- Next by thread: Re: Installing Fedora Core 6 on Duo Core Mac