Activating multiple NICs with kickstart

Hello, is it possible to get multiple network cards in one machine
activated after a kickstart installation, by using any kickstart
functionality (i.e., not using the "post" section to actually script
the way through, but doing it using the "network" keyword in the
kickstart file)?

Many thanks, Andre

  • Re: Fedora 18: Install with LVM on RAID 1
    ... revert to figuring out Kickstart to get a disk configuration you ... There's no need to use kickstart. ... Even when it supports the functionality you want, ... you got the opposite because it gets ordered by partition size ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fedora 18: Install with LVM on RAID 1
    ... revert to figuring out Kickstart to get a disk configuration you ... desire when that option existed in the previous release. ... There's no need to use kickstart. ... Even when it supports the functionality you want, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Kickstart Installation using Existing LVM Logical Volume
    ... I am working on a Fedora 8 kickstart installation on multiple ... Adding this partition would not leave enough disk space ...
    (Fedora)
  • eth0:1 in RH8 kickstart
    ... performing a kickstart installation. ... I only need this second IP during the %POST section of my kickstart ... If I need to do it with ifconfig. ...
    (linux.redhat.install)