ACPI problem on Fedora Core 8
- From: "Claudio P." <claudioperc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:27:31 -0700 (PDT)
If I set on the bios ACPI=yes , the O.S. with kernel 188.8.131.52-14.fc8-
x86_64 doesn't boot :(
The error is :
ACPI : Expecting a [Reference] package element, found type C
usb 1-2 device not accepting address 2, error -110
usb 2-2 device not accepting address 2, error -110
If I add acpi=off in grub.conf Fedora will boot, but I can not halt
the system anyway !
Infact If I execute poweroff on the prompt, I see "the system is
halted" on the screen, but PC and monitor are aòways on.
Could you help me please ?
- Prev by Date: Re: RPM question
- Next by Date: Re: RPM question
- Previous by thread: RPM question
- Next by thread: Show partition in linux