wu-ftp config problem

From: Sasa Stupar (sasa_at_stupar.homelinux.net)
Date: 09/11/03

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:51:05 +0200

Hi!

I have problem with configuration of wu-ftp. I am using webmin for that
purpose. The problem is that when I connect as unix user I get displayed
my home dir but I am able to go out of my home dir which is not good.
For the anonymous ftp everything is ok - anonymous users can't leave the
home directory.
What am I missing at the configuration?
Running on RH8.

Sasa

Relevant Pages

  • Re: WU-FTP config problem
    ... > I have problem with configuration of wu-ftp. ... > purpose. ... The problem is that when I connect as unix user I get displayed ... > For the anonymous ftp everything is ok - anonymous users can't leave the ...
    (RedHat)
  • WU-FTP config problem
    ... I have problem with configuration of wu-ftp. ... purpose. ... The problem is that when I connect as unix user I get displayed ... For the anonymous ftp everything is ok - anonymous users can't leave the ...
    (RedHat)
  • quota definition
    ... Since this is a system administrator mailing list also I thought that ... I have a question regarding the configuration of anonymous ftp server. ... FS with his files in outgoing directory. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Anonymous FTP Activity // beating firewall restrictions
    ... The CERT Coordination Center has been receiving a continuous stream of ... anonymous FTP areas. ... initial configuration of an anonymous FTP area. ... information about previous CERT advisories related to FTP services. ...
    (comp.security.misc)