Re: Upgrading RH 7.3 to 9, is it worth it??

From: Ken Loomis (kloomis_at_notarealaddress.com)
Date: 09/29/03

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:05:50 -0400

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:16:17 -0700, Paul Lutus <nospam@nosite.zzz>
wrote:

>Luriel wrote:
>
>> I'm currently running RedHat 7.3, and I'm thinking about downloading
>> version 9. My question is will that hurt anything? Such as Apache
>> (1.3.27), sendmail, etc. I'm worried that some inter dependencies (like
>> lib versions changing, it glibc stuff.)
>
>NEVER multi-post. If you make one post to one newsgroup and ask one
>question, someone may help you.

Where's the other post? I'd be interested in any answers.

--
Ken

Relevant Pages

  • Upgrading RH 7.3 to 9, is it worth it??
    ... and I'm thinking about downloading version ... My question is will that hurt anything? ... Such as Apache, ... sendmail, etc. I'm worried that some inter dependencies (like lib versions ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • Upgrading RH 7.3 to 9, is it worth it??
    ... and I'm thinking about downloading version ... My question is will that hurt anything? ... Such as Apache, ... sendmail, etc. I'm worried that some inter dependencies (like lib versions ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Upgrading RH 7.3 to 9, is it worth it??
    ... and I'm thinking about downloading version ... My question is will that hurt anything? ... Such as Apache, ... sendmail, etc. I'm worried that some inter dependencies (like lib versions ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Upgrading RH 7.3 to 9, is it worth it??
    ... and I'm thinking about downloading version ... My question is will that hurt anything? ... Such as Apache, ... sendmail, etc. I'm worried that some inter dependencies (like lib versions ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: (free) p2p program for internal (wireless) network...
    ... > The idea is to avoid downloading the same file / package twice, ... Another simple way is to run Apache. ... You could do what others have suggested use samba. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)