Re: Up2date problem

From: Vwakes (vwakeNOSPAM100_at_softhome.net)
Date: 11/17/03

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:18:08 -0700

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 Gregory James wrote:
>It disappeared for a bit a month or so ago, but has somehow or another
>returned. While it's not disabling, it's inconvenient, because I need
>to run up2date in GUI mode so that I can uncheck the
>redhat-config-printer package from the list.

You can just add "redhat-config-printer" into your list of pkgs to skip.
You can edit the config file at /etc/rhn/up2date I think

V.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: scope_identity() in jet
    ... PersonName varchar ... so after I edit the screen on 'add' mode, ... I cannot figure out how to somehow add a new query to the "PeopleTableAdapter" to return the ID. ... I know my other option is to re-fill the whole dataset but I am trying to see how to use a scope_identity for an access table - as this is all done behind the scenes for me in an sql express table. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Tableupdate question
    ... then overwrites what they just made. ... > Is it possible that user A is somehow doing something to the records being ... I have 2 users that edit 2 ... >>> tableupdate() will only update records you have changed. ...
  • Re: OT - Automatically check for new e-mail?
    ... >>At one time in the not-too-distant past I had my computer set to check>for new e-mail every 10 minutes. ... >>Somehow that setting has become undone, and I'd like to do it again. ... Click on the incoming mail server name in the box and click Edit. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • File Type / File Folder Options Problem
    ... So after I used the REG trick to enable the "New, Edit" buttons so I can ... Somehow I have no more search. ...
  • Re: Invalid Global DNS name and sendmail
    ... Edit.m4 and change the DOMAINline to DOMAIN ... Somehow this broke Make, so I ended up having to manually nuke ... That allowed my previous masquerading configuration to work correctly, and I'm now getting my periodic emails. ...
    (freebsd-questions)