Re: openssl on redhat

From: Jean-David Beyer (j_at_d.b)
Date: 11/26/03

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:58:35 -0500

Andy Levy wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am very new to red hat and limux in general. I would like to install
> openSSL onto it, but have no idea how to. Can anyone help - or point me in
> t he right direction.

I believe it comes with all Red Hat distributions. In my 7.3 system it
is in:

openssl095a-0.9.5a-23.7.3
openssl-devel-0.9.6b-35.7
openssl096-0.9.6-23.7
openssl-0.9.6b-35.7

--
   .~.  Jean-David Beyer           Registered Linux User 85642.
   /V\                             Registered Machine    73926.

Relevant Pages

  • openssl on redhat
    ... I am very new to red hat and limux in general. ... I would like to install ... openSSL onto it, but have no idea how to. ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • [Full-Disclosure] [RHSA-2003:292-01] Updated OpenSSL packages fix vulnerabilities
    ... Updated OpenSSL packages that fix ASN.1 parsing vulnerabilities are now ... Red Hat would like to thank NISCC and Stephen Henson for their work on ... where is a list of the RPMs you wish to upgrade. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: Problems to Install Oracle Client 10g over Red Hat AS 3.0update3
    ... Oracle 10g R1 DB go out of memory once in a while goes for a toss till it ... "General Red Hat Linux discussion list" ... Problems to Install Oracle Client 10g over Red Hat AS 3.0update3 ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Time to start Linuxing..some questions?
    ... me on the net to download the rest..advice on how to bootstrap a raw ... Red Hat Enterprise Linux and its relations (e.g., ... So I do not install Apache, Samba, most of the other servers, though I do ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: I have installed Red Hat Enterprise illegally!
    ... >> Red Hat from the net. ... so I visited my local bookshop to purchase a book on Linux. ... What Redhat does own is their logos and the name Redhat. ... >is install your new distro in the same partition that you installed RHEL. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)