Cannot Download RTLinux from ftp

From: Wayne Watson (sierra_mtnview_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 12/24/03

    Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 02:52:51 GMT

    I cannot download <ftp.rtlinux.com/pub/rtlinux/v3/rtlinux-3.1.tar.gz>.
    I've tried two different computers and two different locations. I cannot
    even really access the site, but yet it is give as a download site by
    the instructions at <http://www.brivers.net/rtlinux-install-howto.html>
    and other sites. At home, it saves a 0K file but at another location
    (T1 link), it won't even access the download site. Comments, suggestions?

    --
           Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet, Nevada City, CA)
                          -- GMT-8 hr std. time, RJ Rcvr 39 8' 0" N,  121 1' 0" W